Love these simple acts of kindness…
Acts of kindness are the simplest way to be the change you want to see in the world.
Choose one of these ideas per day to spread kindness like wildfire.
1. Give compliments with wild abandon.
2. Tweet a few of those compliments out.
3. Make eye contact.
5. Let her go first, just because.
6. Recommend a book. Better yet, lend that book.
7. Send her a recipe, a pin, a blog post, a magazine clipping that you know she’ll love.
8. Drive carpool — both ways.
9. Take her kids on an outing. Feed them, sunscreen them, hydrate them, and bring them home happy and tired. Don’t mention any of the above.
10. When you think that thought — I like her outfit, She’s a good mom, Her Instagram photo was perfect — say it.
11. Invite her family over for pizza and store-bought cookies.
View original post 565 more words